Saturday, 13 October 2012

Back in London

I’m finally back in the big city and hope to get back to what I am made to do - serving superiors.

I will hopefully be able to serve Mistresses as a sissy maid again and get fucked and choked with strap ons again. I’m searching into events to attend.

In the meantime here are some videos that have exited my pathetic little clitty lately.

What a lucky sissy, getting feminised by a stunning domme I got to very briefly meet once.

http://www.tube8.com/fetish/dominatrix-sissyfication-feminization/2351521?utm_source=PBWeb&utm_medium=PT&utm_campaign=PBWeb

A sissy boy dressed up as a puppy getting fucked by two shemales – how hot!

http://www.sheshaft.com/videos/8345/sissy-boy-banged-by-two-shemales-in-stockings/?utm_source=don&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ts

3 comments:

  1. welcome back to london xx

    would be good to meet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressing up as a maid and doing housework, but also be naughty. Are there any events or groups for Tgirls like me in london?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes there are lots, when you thinking to go to one?

    ReplyDelete