Monday 5 December 2011

Lesson One

How to greet a superior
Something I have learned from serving Mistresses is that one has to show ones place in the hierarchy straight away. When a Superior enters the room one has to curtsey and show ones submission to them.


This means you take the ends of your maid dress, cross your legs and give a little bow, whilst brining your eyes down to the floor. If I do not do this correctly and respectfully I have learned to expect a good slap across the face.







The other habit I have learned, but which is dependent upon the Superior’s wishes, is after curtseying to kiss their boot, shoe or foot. This is to again to show how low you are compared to them and demonstrate your submission.


I have been taught by some Mistresses to use this as an opportunity to be useful and clean off any dirt. Some just wanted me to kiss the top of their boots/shoes and make sure that the top was clean; others have used it as an opportunity to humiliate me. They ordered me to lick the soles of their boots, shoes or feet. This has been especially humiliating if the Superior has been for a long walk outside, or specifically walked in dirt to test me.


I have come to accept this mouth full of dirt as a gift from a Superior, allowing me to show my submission. Never looked displeased however filthy and disgusting it is what you have to lick off.



IMPORTANTLY – ALWAYS THANK THEM FOR BEING ALLOWED TO SHOW YOUR SUBMISSION. IF YOU DO NOT THANK THEM IT SHOWS YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PLACE AND ARE UNGRATEFUL. THEIR ATTENTION IS A GIFT!



No comments:

Post a Comment